There are also some gay accommodation options here
Thanks for the travel guide. It used to be called Purple, so there may be confusing references to that in some places. Our favourite provider is WorldNomads Travel Insurance , who we have been using for years. To find out more, read about our highlights of the Flower Festival in Medellin.
AlwaysGay This stuff has been going on for years
- The Sofitel also features a bar for romantic cocktails before heading out, as well as a gym to pump up those lats before going topless in Theatron…!
- They genuinely care about our LGBTQ community and don't just stick a rainbow sticker on their branding during Pride month — they're with us days a year! It's located in the northern end of Chapinero, close to Parque
- Ultimate romance and luxury at Azur Real!
- It's on the Paraportiani Waterfront - so easy to get to. This includes the cable car MetroCable , which is worth taking just for the stunning views across the city.
- Share on email. This hetero-friendly accommodation is an urban, trendy and fun hotel , and it offers a wide range of extra and exclusive services to choose from.
You'll learn about the culture, history and traditions of the city with your English speaking guide. There are actually 2 pools here, one being a salt water pool. Mid-range — This is probably the most famous gay hotel brand.