The gay San Francisco scene
See the smash-hit play, the eighth adventure in J. Tickets must be purchased before boarding the train from ticket vending machines at any of the stations or from ticket clerks at staffed stations. The Musee Mecanique on pier 45 contains hundreds of coin operated amusement machines, many from the 19th century.
The Castro is a site of economic success that brings in capital all year round with many events catered to the gay community along with everyday business. The Castro is at the end of the straight portion of the Market Street thoroughfare, and a mostly residential area follows Market Street as it curves and rises up and around the Twin Peaks mountains.
Or course, Michelin stars are not a prerequisite to having a memorable dining experience.
So i the top 50 most popular gay asses
- Or order an espresso and a flaky pastry at upscale Emporio Rulli , with pleasant outdoor seating under market umbrellas right in the square. In short, if you don't like the weather, perhaps travel a few miles east or west to your desired climate.
- There are plenty of interesting museums in Golden Gate Park to check out, Chinatown is a tourist destination in and of itself, and there are dozens of parades and festivals throughout the year for you to explore. San Francisco has one of the most comprehensive public transportation systems in the United States, arguably the most comprehensive system west of Chicago.
- November 20, Among the most famous works set in San Francisco:.
- Upper Market. San Francisco Travel - Shopping.
- If you're unsure of how to get around the hills, ask a local cyclist for advice.
- Here are a few places you need to consider.
Though renting a car when visiting San Francisco might be convenient to get everywhere you want to be quickly, it is by no means necessary. I want to meet the wonderful people of San Fransico. The Stud — a cornerstone in the San Francisco gay bar scene, this dive-ish bar in SoMa has been around the block.
The City by the Bay packs an impressive amount of eclectic cultural charm into its 46 square miles. If you have kids with you, you probably have one destination in mind more than any other: the original Ghirardelli Ice Cream and Chocolate Shop. Special-occasion fine-dining restaurants, many sprinkled with Michelin stars, abound, like the smooth sophistication of triple-starred Quince , Benu , Atelier Crenn , and Saison , and the double-starred Coi , Acquerello , and Lazy Bear.