Cologne plans gay and lesbian traffic lights for Pride festival
Cologne Gay Pride takes place annually in Cologne , Germany. Retrieved 3 June Cologne Gay Pride is made of a large city Gay pride parade , and a week of a number of festivals, parties and political forums. You can sign up to receive it directly here.
Gay dating for serious relationships between men
- A chicken, cat, dog and donkey leave the farm where they were mistreated. Massive flu wave grips Germany 1h ago.
- Cologne in western Germany plans to temporarily change 20 traffic lights for pedestrians to show images of same-sex couples, city officials told German media.
- Duisburg was the first city in the Ruhr Valley in to commemorate its mining history with a traffic light man.
- Officials in Cologne say the city will introduce traffic lights featuring same-sex couples along the parade route.
- There was a joke about a man buying a Rolls-Royce who is a bit short of cash.
February 13, Novelty traffic symbols light up German cities and beyond From cartoon characters to gay couples and Beethoven, cultural symbols and icons increasingly adorn traffic lights in cities from Germany to Australia. The Pied Piper only had to blow on his pipe and all the rodents came crawling out from the houses.
Indeed, the 17th century character remains one of the most popular performers at the Augsburger Puppenkiste, a local puppet theater for children.