Beirut thomson reuters foundation gay women forHistory of the LGBT movement in Lebanon
New Zealand women face praise and protests for donning the hijab 26 Mar BEIRUT Thomson Reuters Foundation - Bombs from air raids have killed or injured an average of 37 children every month for the last 12 months, Save the Children said on Monday, as Yemen's brutal war enters its fifth year this week with no end in sight.
Newsletter sign up:. Lebanon will on Saturday launch its second gay pride week in Beirut, after breaking new ground last year by becoming the first Arab country to hold such an event. Many risk fines, jail and even death, with reports of social exclusion and abuse commonplace.
Factbox: Nine facts about Syria as fresh violence marks ninth year of war Mar 14
We have some gay singletons who just want
- Reuters photographers speak with women in a range of professions around the world about their experiences of gender inequality.
- Four Tanzanian children with albinism who lost limbs, fingers, and teeth in superstition-driven attacks made their way home this week after receiving prosthetics. Indonesia ramps up community brigades as forests burn Trading water: Can water shares help save California's aquifers?
- The start-ups brewing change for Lebanon's workers 30 Apr
- Can Qatar's low-carbon city show a greener Middle East future?
- From an early age, she knew she was different from other children. Zambia protests U.
India trans community calls to block bill fearing it leaves them at risk. They identified the neediest children and enrolled them to study. It's a bigger exposure," Makso told the Thomson Reuters Foundation. The Australian Open will honour Margaret Court next year on the 50th anniversary of her calendar Grand Slam - despite disagreeing with her opposition to same-sex marriage.
The July ruling was the first by an appellate court.