Korea luke williams discuss gay soldiers was an army- wide
The army didn't provide details of its investigation into the video, including the number of soldiers being investigated or why the captain was arrested. Chicago woman sets new marathon hula-hooping record. It now allows service members to reveal they are gay without fear of investigation or discharge.
SEOUL, South Korea — A watchdog group says South Korea's army is hunting down and prosecuting gay servicemen after a video of two male soldiers having sex was posted on the internet earlier this year, stoking fear in an already persecuted minority group.
Visit YouPornGay for the best selection of Indian gay porn
- South Korean military prosecutes gay soldiers. Marine Corps video.
- Latest Military Videos. The army has denied allegations that investigators are using the case to embark on a broader mission to weed out gay soldiers.
- Firefighters rescue adorable sleepy seal pup. In , the U.
- Military investigators looking into the case have threatened soldiers to out their gay peers, confiscated cellphones to check communication records, and even used dating apps to dupe soldiers into revealing their sexual identity, said Lim Tae-hoon, the head of the Military Human Rights Center for Korea, which tracks down abuses in the armed forces. That stigma is amplified in the military, where most able-bodied South Korean men are required to serve about two years as the country maintains a large force in the face of potential conflict with North Korea.
- It now allows service members to reveal they are gay without fear of investigation or discharge. Snowboard pioneer Jake Burton Carpenter has died.
- Get a head start on the morning's top stories.
The Mirror. Two opposing lawyers -- one-time sweethearts -- battle over the development of a ski resort. She soon faces an unexpected threat to her personal life and career when she magically transforms into a year-old version of herself. In , a new policy directive decreed that homosexuals were to be committed to military hospitals, examined by psychiatrists and discharged under Regulation , section 8.